First of all. I don't have time. That's a reason why there are no new posts.
2nd probably i no have time to REGULAR posting.
3rd probably no more videos here. I don't have time to watch YT .
If you want to continuation ES blog write a comment.
Would be great if you keep it going! I've been following this great blog for a long time. It seems all of the interesting blogs are fading away rapidly...We need a sanctuary... ESOTERIC SANCTUARY!!!
Hi,
OdpowiedzUsuńPlease continue your posts)
I've enjoyed your blog very much. Please continue
OdpowiedzUsuńim following your blog almost 4 years! one of the best blogs i think and waiting to see more awesome material as you always posted!!!
OdpowiedzUsuńWould be great if you keep it going! I've been following this great blog for a long time.
OdpowiedzUsuńIt seems all of the interesting blogs are fading away rapidly...We need a sanctuary...
ESOTERIC SANCTUARY!!!
Been a follower for a long time too. Great blog and good selection! Hope you keep it going.
OdpowiedzUsuńI totally agree with all the above posts. Great blog.
OdpowiedzUsuńMany of good unknown music..I need more !!
OdpowiedzUsuń